Echoes of the Yesteryear
this company are very focused on being an inclusive and collaborative travel theatre company. They want to represent local legends and bring back history into fashion and allow communities to join together and love where they come from.
Theatre is a collaborative performing art that uses live performers to present the experience of real stories. theatre as a whole has its own genre and areas for design and you can really see that through the way they campaign right down to the interior of the theatres.
Audience is very important for not only this company but to making sure we adhere to the right people and know where we can gain our audience. Echoes of the Yesteryear want their audience to be;
- inclusive and understanding
- a keen learner for history and their community
- up to collaborate with many actors and actresses and not compete with them
- looking to see theatre in a range of unconventional places
- cite inspired
- looking to participate in surveys.
- looking to travel around the uk to explore new places
- could be a young adult or have their own family.
This is important and vital to the design process so you are able to cater to your audience.